Trying to sort through life

12/05/2012

Forks divided

I feel like i'm being pulled in many directions.
I have a life that I lead, I feel in control of that. This holds no grey areas. This life is black or white. Right or Wrong.
There's other lives.... one with no obligations, one with pure passions, one with greed....
I want to be decluttered of all these rambling thoughts. I feel stuck in unhappiness. This sounds like depression I know but truly I don't feel depressed, I generally feel happy and content with life but still feel constantly pulled by these lives. I just want life to even out, lead to one path and have all my lives be put into one. I don't like holding anything back but feel pressured to hold many things back and tucked away.

I'm sick too my soul with hiding, tucking and pleasing other people. Life is happening too fast and my faster it goes the more lost I become in my own thoughts. I'm losing sense of myself...Who do I truly want to be?




No comments:

Post a Comment